Crystal Budd wanted to pass along this opportunity to everyone who might be interested.
Have you been debating whether to attend LeaderCast? Does the cost or time investment seem too high? Let me share a short cost-to-benefit list for you to decide. First, the cost to attend varies based on your unique circumstance:
- The standard individual cost is $58.50 using promo code HB2013.
- If you are a for-profit business bringing 5 or more attendees, then the cost for each person is $53.10 using promo code HB2013.
- If you work for a 501(c)3 non-profit, the cost to attend is $49 per person using promo code oneOC.
- If you are a student (vocational, college, university; full or part-time), the cost is $49.
Secondly, what are the benefits of attending?
- You will gain valuable leadership insight from some of America’s top leaders and leadership experts and authors! Look below to review who is scheduled to speak from Atlanta, GA and simulcast at Seabreeze.
- You will receive a goodies bag that contains a LeaderCast Journal, pen stress ball, and other items.
- You will receive a $5 shipping discount code to order LeaderCast leadership materials that can be used the day of the event.
- You will enjoy the continental breakfast and Chick-fil-A lunch too!
- You will be entertained too and have the opportunity participate in a unique technology experience.
- You will watch in high definition* on our big screen.