Our meeting will begin at 7:30 AM on Thursday and we will be following an abbreviated format. This will be a learning experience for all of us, so a small amount of patience is in order.
The best time to take the following steps is NOW. If you need help you can reach out to myself, Sean Sloan. We have been using this technology for the Board Meetings for a while now and it is satisfactory.
***NOTES: if you join by computer there is the possibility for feedback/echo especially if you are on your phone at the same time. There is a mute function for your computer’s microphone if you roll your mouse towards the bottom of the Google Meet screen in your Chrome browser a menu will reveal itself and it contains a microphone icon that, when clicked, mutes your computer mic. Having a set of headphones for your phone can also help minimize background noise and free your hands for note taking. While not essential having full video chat has many benefits and we should strive to get everyone on to video chat eventually.
- Join by computer: https://meet.google.com/fup-
- Join by phone: +1 435-562-1482 PIN: 509 286 726#
- In order to join by computer you will need to get the Google Chrome browser in order to use Google Meet. It can be downloaded here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- You will also need a free Google ID: https://www.google.com/
- Joining by computer allows you to use your video camera and microphone on your computer as well as view documents or share your screen for the purpose of presentation.
- Leads can always be done via the website here: https://
- You can do Google Reviews by going here and searching for the business by name:
- You can do a Yelp Review by going here and searching for the business by name:
- You can do reviews and recommendations on Nextdoor here:
- Many people’s social media links and links to their business websites can be found on the BGI website here: https://