John Thomas, who paints houses in Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach and all over Orange County, California, is licensed, bonded and insured. He’s been doing interior and exterior house painting for 19 years now. He also paints commercial buildings, room additions and rental properties.
When John and his painting crew paint a commercial building the first step is always the preparation of the surface for the final coat of paint: they power wash the structure to remove dirt, oil and loose paint chips, they fix all cracks, patch and sand where necessary, prime and then apply the final coat.
They offer tenant improvement painting for offices, rental homes and apartments and are happy to work with property management companies. If you’re a property management company and you need an excellent painter do not hesitate to call John Thomas.
Here is a quick listing of some of the other services that you might not be aware that John offers:
- Drywall: John and his crew can hang, tape and texture drywall so that repairs are invisible. They routinely follow plumbers who need to make many holes in the course of their work, patch and texture them. They are fully qualified to drywall entire room additions or remodeling.
- Acoustic Ceiling: they can strip off the old acoustic ceiling, fix the joints, texture, prime and paint. No one has ever complained that they missed their old acoustic ceiling, ever.
- Cabinets: whether bathroom, kitchen or garage cabinets John and his crew can strip them and refinish or paint them to any new color. Many people have old, dark cabinets that they want to update yet the cost of new cabinets is prohibitive.
- Lacquer Finshes: whether a flat matte finish for a high gloss, they can redo existing lacquer or all types of wood finishes on front doors, etc.
- Moulding, Casing, Baseboards, Crown Moulding: the bigger the better! They can handle it all.
- Side Doors: replace that old, ugly side door that’s warped and unsightly, just do it!
- Wallpaper Removal: we can do it, repair the drywall underneath and paint up nicely.